With this document, we want to inform you of the reasons why we collect your personal information, what we do with them, what are your rights and how you can exercise them. If you are really interested in the fate of your data, we recommend that you lose a couple of minutes to read it.Or.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
To be able to offer you our services with a better quality, we let you know that the data that you provide to us can be given to:
- Kinsta Ltd, with fiscal domicile 71 – 75 Shelton Street Covent Garden, London, England, responsible for providing hosting and domain for this site.
- Automattic INC, responsible for the DEVELOPMENT Of CMS WordPress, used for the design and development of this website and subject to the agreement, subject to The agreement EU-US Privacy Shield.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
The fact that you gave us your data and given us consent to treat them does not enslave us. There are a number of rights you can exercise at any time, which are:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or suppression.
- Right to request limitation of treatment
- Right to oppose treatment.
To exercise your rights, you can fill in the form that you will find in the following link.
We also inform you that if you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We also inform you that you can file a complaint with the Spanish data Protection agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights.